Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day 1

Tonight, I will be starting my P90X fitness training. I was supposed to start this yesterday, but my body was wrecked from a 5.8 mile run early in the day. Tonight I will be attempting the first two dvds, CHEST & BACK with AB RIPPER X and PLYOMETRICS.

This ought to be interesting, as I'm also training for 1/2 marathon. Not to mention, in 2 weeks, my son will be visiting me and I will definitely will have to budget my time more wisely.

I will post my pre-workout pictures this evening.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Good Luck. I didn't have anything left after Chest/Back/Ab.

    You can always just start today instead of yesterday and be a day off. They give you those "rest/stretch" days that you could eliminate if you really wanted to get in sync with me, but being a day off isn't really that bad.

    I'm not going to say you can/can't do it, but you probably don't want to burn out or overdo it on day 1.

    You thought about doing it in the mornings? I'm sorta enjoying getting out of bed and knocking these out. I've got a surprisingly high amount of energy once I go to work.

    ReplyDelete