Wednesday, February 11, 2009

This is not good, Mav!

I'm feeling battered, abused and all around crappy. My whole body hurts. But, I'm starting to feel that good pain.

Monday's Chest and Back workout got me really invigorated. Last night I replaced Plyo with a 7 mile run. Thursday, I'll replace Yoga with a 5 mile run and X-Stretch.

I did a few extra push-ups this week but no extra pullups. I think I'm going to have to start doing extra upper back workout to really build the strength I need. That and lose another 10 lbs.

I think I'm going to have to really start watching my diet. I'm not as dedicated as Ash when it comes to not stepping on the scale, so I'm going to have to be extra dedicated to eating right. For the most part I do, but twice a week for lunch I cheat. Nothing serious, but Tuesday's are Taco Tuesday's at Tijuana Flats and the gang from the office goes, so I really enjoy that.

Tonight is shoulders and arms with abs. This should be fun.

1 comment:

  1. You can always make that healthier. Chicken Tacos, no cheese, add extra pico de gallo.

    You can even get hard shell instead and break off parts of it so you don't eat as much.

    There are ways to walk the line and still go out. They are harder, but still possible.

    ReplyDelete